Sunday, November 16, 2008

New avent calender




Mike bought me the most beautiful Advent calender ever this year. It is about 2 feet high and made of wood.It is the cutest Victorian Advent calender I have ever seen. The doors are big enough to hold a treat for David, Samuel, and Eliza in each one. I love nutcrackers. When we lived in Utah Mike would take me to the nutcracker every year for my birthday. Last year we took the train to Utah and took all the kids to the nutcracker.I also collect them. Mike even bought me two huge ones that are almost as tall as me that I put on each side of the fireplace at Christmas. So needless to say I love the two little nutcrackers that guard the door to my Advent calender. It even has a balcony that Santa stands in.I am very excited to use it this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails