Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving





We had a really nice Thanksgiving. I got up early and cleaned and seasoned the turkey and got the yams ready before I went to work. Mike put the turkey in the roaster and made the potato( He makes the best potatoes in the world!)He also made the fruit salad. When I got home from work Eliza and I set the table. Samuel, Eliza and I had made some really cute cookie Turkey place settings the day before. They looked so cute on the table and were supper fun to make. We all worked on finishing the meal. I love eating great food with the table set so pretty, candles,and lovely music playing in the background. Poor David had his oral surgery on Tue and had 8 teeth pulled. So his appetizer was Vicadon. He did fairly good when eating his thanksgiving dinner, even though he had to eat really slow and easy. After dinner we sang "Christmas is coming" in a round till we were all laughing so hard we couldn't stop.Mike and David then played chess while we all watched. Sarah called and it was fun to talk with her.It was a fun fun fun night.I have so much to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails