Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Biggest loser


Mike and I have officially started the biggest looser contest at the "Y". We are only into it 9 days and I think Mike is going to kill me. He knows that in the past I go to the gym, enjoy working out, but don't really push myself then get discouraged because I don't loss weight.This time I asked Mike to keep me on track so I would lose wt. Boy does he take his job serious! He says he loves me and wants me to know I can do it. I get up at 4am and do an exercise tape for 30-45 min before going to work. Then at work I go up and down the satires for both of my 15 min breaks. At my 30 min lunch I eat for 15 min then walk for 15 min. But after work is when my work out really starts. That's when we go to the "Y". Mike pushes me hard and will not let me slack off even for 1 min.If I do he will yell "finish strong". He will be on the treadmill and I will be on the bike across the room and he will yell "Mary keep it above 60! What are you doing churning butter?" Its so funny, everyone in the gym will start going faster. The girl on the bike next to me said he is worse then Jillian on the Biggest looser. She said she always speeds up when he is around,and wishes he would train her. She told me if he kills me she will be a wittiness when the police come. Another girl was on the elliptical next to me the other day and gave me the signal to speed up then looked towards mike with a smile as if to say "you don't want him to see you slowing down" I will have to admit, He has made me realize I am capable of more then I thought I was. Then there is the diet 1200 cal a day and he checks on that too. He always asks me "so how many cal have you had today?" All I can say is, be careful what you wish for. I wanted to lose weight, and have a trainer like Jillian. I got a trainer that is 10x tougher then her, and I better loose weight at the first weigh in or I can't even imagine what the workouts will be like.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a trainer like that! Good for you. I hoe you reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!!
    I'm so happy for you. I need a good trainer. Is Michael hiring out?
    I'm sure you'll lose with the regimen he has prescribed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails