
As I have been pondering how best to make the most of the new year I can't help but give thanks for all that I have been given. As I do so though I have a little sadness that I haven't been a good Stewart over some of my blessings. I am so grateful for my health and body. But as I go about my day I can't help but be reminded that I have abused this gift. My weight is a constant reminder that if I do not care for the things God has given me I will loss the blessings they can offer. How ungrateful I feel as I take inventory of how I have mindlessly put unhealthy food day after day into my mouth, And although I LOVE to exercise I have failed to do so regularly. So as you can probably tell by now one of my major goals is to get healthy. Mike and I signed up for the biggest looser contest at the YMCA.The contest starts on Jan 12 and should be a great motivator. It will be fun to have this goal together,and I couldn't have a better partner.When Mike puts his mind to something there is no stopping him.I know that through God all things are possible and that he wants me to succeed in caring for my body. So as I strive towards this goal I am so grateful that God has given me the help of a loving husband to encourage and push me.





No comments:
Post a Comment