Friday, March 20, 2009

My prize








I just got my free prize from Jammie Steen. I am so excited. She sent me some gorgeous earring. She is so talented.I have a dress that I bought 4-5 years ago as a "goal dress" to inspire myself to lose weight. I absolutely love the dress and all the details on it.When I got the earrings from Jammie I went right upstairs and got the dress I was so excited because one of the pair of earrings went PERFECT with the dress- Like they had been custom made for it. I had to try on the dress one more time. ( I have to admit I try to squeeze into it about once a week.) To my amazement I could get it on this time.Although it fits tight and I still need to lose about 10 lbs before I look good in it I was so happy. I pulled my other two Goal Dresses out of the closet ( OK I will have to admit I have 3 goal dresses and one pair of goal pants- I can get the goal pants on and zipped up but I have a very unattractive Muffin top that needs to go before I can ware them in public, I know-- too much info and I am getting off the subject.) Well anyway the other two pair of earrings match my other goal dresses Perfect.I am now even more inspired to cont to lose weight! I am so excited and happy. What a GREAT GIFT.I love them. THANK YOU, THANK YOU ,THANK YOU Jamie!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so happy!! I had such a hard time choosing which earrings to send to whom. I am so happy you are getting to your goal size. You are an inspiration to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails