

Mike the kids and I have had such a great month of culture and music. We had a lot of fun going and seeing The great river players perform "My Fair Lady" at the Grand Theater.The Grand Theater was always beautiful but since all the renovation it is even more stunning. We thoroughly enjoyed the play. Chenille played the star Eliza Doolittle. Her voice is just stunning, and her presents lit up the stage each time she stepped on it. Diane and David did a great job in it also and we had so much fun watching them. All the kids really enjoyed it as well as Mike and I. Then Last night Mike, Samuel ,Eliza ,and I went and saw Marvin Goldstein and Chenille in concert at the Grand. Marvin was not only an amazing pianist but a great entertainer. The show flowed effortlessly between beautiful music , jokes and stories. Chenille is as talented as she is beautiful. She added beauty and grace to Melvin's wit and dry sense of humor. It was a great night out with the family.





No comments:
Post a Comment