Thursday, May 28, 2009

David graduated







David Is so excited to have "finely graduated". What do you mean "Finley"? To me the time has flown by in just a blink of an eye. I remember hearing "Old" people saying over and over how time goes so fast you better enjoy every min. Well I guess I am now officially getting old because I truly feel like time is flying. The Graduation was really nice. His graduating class was 45 so it was small enough to be really personal. They made a video with each individual graduate on it. It had each of their names, then some photos all set to music. It was so fun to watch, and it made the whole graduation very personal for each one of them. Then after the talks they announced the two young men who would be joining the military and the whole audience gave them a long wonderful standing ovation. It was so wonderful to feel the support of our community for these young men. I felt grateful that we lived in a area that truly valued our freedom and those who serve our country. After the choir sang " Lean on me" and band played the graduating class received their diplomas. I am so proud of David and his Friends. What a happy day! ( and yes, It did flyby very fast)

3 comments:

  1. Was this last Sunday? You are wearing the outfit that makes you look 20-ish - you beautiful you!
    Congrats to David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh. I wish all it took to look 20sh was the right dress! We are very proud of David. It will not be long and you will have graduates too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails