Friday, July 24, 2009

Mr fix it comes to visit



Electricity is scary. very scary.And the scariest of all is Old Old electrical wiring. If you mess with it you could be asking for a hair raising shocking experience. Because of our respect for it we have decided to just leave any electrical problem alone and learn to just do without. Well all that changed when Mikes Mom and Dad came for a visit.Mikes Dad is the king of Mr fix-it's. They just came to visit, not to work but Mikes Dad just couldn't help himself. If there is something needing fixed it's Super Ron to the rescue. In just a few days Mike and his Dad had rewired the front porch light,Fixed my disposal,got all the floor heaters working ( I will be especially grateful for this when winter comes!) Replace the plug in the living room and one in the kitchen,and fixed my oven, I must stop writing now and wipe away my tear of joy. Oh and that reminds me since they where working with electricity we might as well throw in a little water project. so the boys also patched the leak in the tub.I am truly grateful for all that Ronald and Mike have done. I am So grateful that Mikes Dad has been so generous in sharing, and teaching his amazing skills to Mike. What a great gift to give to others- sharing and teaching them your skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails