Friday, October 9, 2009

spooktacular Halloween

As all of you who know me, know I Love Halloween. Not just a little bit but a LOT. I look forward to it all year long. I am usually very girly girl. I love party dresses, flowers , sewing, shoes, fairies and tea party's. But once a year I become a different person. I rat my hair, hang bats and skeletons up in my home and transform my dress form into the headless lady. I cook up frightening food while the boys transform our yard into a grave yard complete with the grim ripper guarding the way. So if you happen to see me around and I Don't seem like myself, Just remember even the girly girl can transform at Halloween into the gruesome. Happy haunting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Thanks for stopping over at Two Star Mom and for your comment.
    I always enjoyed dressing up for our Halloween parties at work...they were always homemade costumes put together in a day or two: Pillsbury Doughboy and Black-eyed Susan were two of my favorites except everybody thought I was a sunflower that year and I had to tell them, 'no, I am a black-eyed Susan' and then they got it.:)
    Your site is beautiful and I can tell already that I am going to spend a significant amount of time here. Your son and those in his unit will be in my prayers as will your entire family. From our daughter and son in law being deployed, I can kind of relate.
    Keep blogging - you are great at it, Mary.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails