Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween at our house



I know I am a little late on posting photos of Halloween, but better late then never---Right? We had a great Halloween.



There were 43 people at our Halloween party this year, and what fun we had. Even the dead arose from grave to attend.















There was a table for the kids to make their own cookie ghosts out of nutter butter and white chocolate.







Mike had a fun Idea to have a grave yard cake with a prize hid somewhere in it. Then I made tombstone cookies and when the guest arrived they wrote their names on the cookies and piked their plot. The person who got the prize in their cake won a gift. It was really fun and the cake turned out really cute.










After everyone had their fill of spooky food the games began.Welcome to Jepardy! How good are you at Halloween trivia? Mike put together a fun trivia game. One for the kids and one for the adults. It was so much fun. Who better to run a game show then the Joker? Mike looked great! I was bat girl, his assistant.




My little lady bug, Eliza ran the kids Jepardy.



David was a puppet and Samuel a solder. Every one walked away with a prize even if it was just a consolation one. The only thing that would have made it better was if Sarah, Layton and Isaac could have been there. Hope everyone had a fun Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails