
Since before time, Satin has done what ever he could to try to get our freedom. He tries to persuade us to give our freedom up on our own. Satin wants us to believe that our freedom is of no worth or wants us to ignore it until it slowly slips away from us. If we Cherish our freedom Satin will try to take it away from us forcibly. Freedom is one of our greatest gift that God has given us. Benjamin Franklin said " Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have nor do they deserve either." I am so grateful for the freedoms I have as an American and I am extremely grateful for those who have and continue to fight so not only Americans but other may also be free. I am so grateful for those who have molded our country. Freedom isn't free and the sacrifice is great.
Our service men and women are forever changed when they are asked to fight for us. The lest we can do for them is show our thanks and love for their sacrifices. I feel so proud that Isaac has chosen to serve his country. I am so proud of the veterans I help care for everyday. May our solders have the guidance, love and eternal peace that God offers. God bless America and God bless those who fight for freedom no matter who or where they may be. Happy veterans day. We appreciate all you do.
Our service men and women are forever changed when they are asked to fight for us. The lest we can do for them is show our thanks and love for their sacrifices. I feel so proud that Isaac has chosen to serve his country. I am so proud of the veterans I help care for everyday. May our solders have the guidance, love and eternal peace that God offers. God bless America and God bless those who fight for freedom no matter who or where they may be. Happy veterans day. We appreciate all you do.





What a beautiful message and a perfect quote!
ReplyDeleteThank you for honoring our veterans!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post!
ReplyDelete