Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It might have come a little latter then normal this year but it finally feels like Christmas. I had Friday off of work and decided It was time to start celebrating Christmas.



I read about the birth and life of Christ in Luke, turned on Christmas music , unpacked my decorations, and made cookies.



Being surrounded with the sound, sight, and memories of Christmas was wonderful. All day I kept making a mental list of my many blessing. My wonderful husband, My beautiful kids, My extended family and Friends. I felt the love Christ had for me, and extreme gratitude for his birth, ministry and for the atonement. I am so grateful that i have found the great feeling of Christmas. It took a little effort this year to get there but i am so grateful to have my home full of Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails