
Young women watch out. I just got called as the young women's Secretary at church. I am very excited.This will give me a chance to enjoy young women's with Eliza. I really am in awe of the youth. I am always surprised that God trust me with children and youth. There are so many other people who would be better examples and teachers then me. The girls are so much more mature and wiser then I was at their age, and I look forward to learning a lot from them.





Congrats on your calling. I hope you enjoy it and that it will bring you and Eliza even closer together. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new church calling! What a great opportunity that is and what fun you will have working with the young women. I also think the secretary is such an important calling. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteof course you come into YW just as I leave. GRRR
ReplyDelete