Friday, February 26, 2010

New Beginnings




It was such a great night. Beautiful young Lady's and their parents filled the the room with such a great spirit. I couldn't help but swell with pride as I glanced over at Eliza passing out the crowns and scrolls she had made for each girl. I am amazed that at only 12 years of age she was able to plan , organize and put together such a great evening. Eliza was in charge of our churches New beginnings program for the Young women. Katie did the food and Sam did the decorations. Eliza came up with the idea that we are princess. She asked the girls to dress like princess. She made the invitations, addressed them ,and passed them out. Next she asked each of the girls to pick a "Value" from the personal progress program and give a 2 min talk about it. Eliza loves the song "Daughter of a king and so she had the girls sing it in the program. The girls did a wonderful job. And to think Eliza put it all together. I am so amazed by her!





The poem inside the scrolls


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great night with wonderfully inspired details. And congrats to your daughter for being in the spelling bee. Cool medal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails