Saturday, March 6, 2010

Valentines heart attack

OK , I know I am a little slow in getting this posted but I have finely got around to it.. (smile). We woke up valentines day to a heart attack. For you that might not know what that is , it is when there are hearts everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Eliza started out with decorating our armorer in the bedroom, then there were hearts on every step going down the stairs, they were on the stair posts ,cupboards, walls, microwave, piano, and even on the washer and dryer, and toilet. It was so cute and sweet! Talk about making the family feel loved. Eliza is such my sweet heart.
That evening when I returned from work I had another wonderful surprise. Mike had the table set with china, candles burning , and music playing in the background. He made a wonderful dinner for the family, and bought me the most beautiful tulips. ( I love tulips) What a great Valentin's day. What a great family!



1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails