Saturday, April 3, 2010

spring flowers

I have long anticipated the arrival of flowers once again in my yard. This winter has seemed colder and harsher then normal. So when I was greeted by some daffodils, and hyacinths in bloom as I got home from work , I could not hold back my excitement.
I rushed into the house and told Mike the wonderful news. He smiles at me .Then asked me if I smelled anything. I looked around the room and saw two beautiful hyacinths plants who's perfume was filling the room with the most fragrant sent of spring.
I smiled and started to laugh . Mike had bought the flower for me just that day. He knows me so well!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your flowers and I'm a bad speller too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    We are truly blessed by the beauty God brings us. How thoughtful of Mike, too, to bring you flowers.
    Blessings my friend,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails