I find myself more and more saying "lets Google That" whenever myself or someone else has a question about anything. It seems like the Internet has the answer to EVERYTHING. I can get ideas from pinterest, new recipes to try, how to solve a math problem.I use Google map to find my way. I can't think of anything that the Internet doesn't have an answer too. I'm in aw of all the help and information that is available. But am I always turning to the right source for my answers, and help? I Know of a place I can go that knows more then the Internet, I know of a place that always has the right answer for me. I know of a place where I not only can find the answers of my heart but I can also find peace and love. It is on my knees talking to my Heavenly Father. When I have a problem, a question or need peace, before I google for help, or ask for my Friends opinion on
facebook, I need to pray for help because that is were the real answer is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment