Thursday, December 18, 2008

The music makers




Eliza Has started to play the clarinet this year in school. She is quite good and loves to practice. I know it is hard to believe but it is true. She always wants to play her clarinet with me when I play the piano or with Mike when he practices his violin. It is really fun to play her songs along with her, and she is learning some of our songs. Mike has been playing a lot of Christmas songs lately and Eliza has been trying to learn them so they can play together.They are so cute when they play together. Mike is so sweet about learning songs I like. One of my favorites is "I know that my redeemer lives." It sounds so beautiful on the violin. Even though He loves to play I hope Mike will be able to get another violin soon. He has a couple big bad "wolf notes" that make it frustrating to play at times.( most violins have one small wolf note but his has more then one and they are Major notes)Oh well for now it will have to do. I still love to hear him and Eliza play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails