


I really wanted the yard to look great and welcoming when Isaac came home to visit this summer. I wanted it to look very patriotic. So I started out planting red white and blue flowers that I got for mothers day. We put up our buntings, and Mike fixed the flag pole.(This is about the 3rd flag pole we have put up since we moved here.) Then Mike decided if I wanted a nice yard he would make sure I got what I wanted. He repaired the winter damage to the fountain, moved the arbor from the back yard to the front and made a new sitting area. He then made a new path from the fountain to the walk, and edged the flower beds in stone and gravel. He is now working on lighted columns on each side of the walk complete with smaller columns. I not only have gotten a great yard from all his hard labor but a hot hubby. He has gotten a great golden tan, and 18 inch arms from being a "rock mover" as he puts it. A win, win situation I would say!





No comments:
Post a Comment