


After much anticipation the long awaited event has finally arrived. Yes you guessed it---- Isaac is home! It was the longest car ride I have ever been on when we drove to st louse airport to pick him up. We might as well have been driving to the moon. The waiting didn't end when we got to the airport. I couldn't stay still as we watched down the long corridor anticipating his arrival. Finally way in the distance I thought I saw him but wasn't quit sure. Then as he got a little closer I saw that it was really him. Without me even being aware of it I let out a scream. As soon as he was close enough I grabbed him and gave him a big hug.My little boy was no longer so little. The joy I felt to have him home is truly indescribable. I am so proud of him and the man he has become, and for the service he has given to other in protecting freedom.





No comments:
Post a Comment