Samuel and his Truck. I'm so proud of him.
There is mile stones in every boys life. and one of biggest is his first car. He dreams about it from the first time he pushes his hot wheels across the kitchen floor and lines them up with pride,to when he is standing at the DMV registering his first car in his name. He will remember it and talk about it with pride to his grandchildren. Samuel has reached that mile stone. We don't buy our kids cars. They have to buy it themselves. They also have to pay for their own insurance once they have a car also. This makes there first car really their own. Samuel has been saving his money, and planning for this day. He was able to pay cash for for a silver dodge ram. It really fits Samuel's personality. I am so proud of him. I want him to always remember this day with pride. I want him to know that if he works hard, plans and dreams he can feel the joy and satisfaction of accomplishing his goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment